Thu, 00:18 : RT @ GavinNewsom : Growing up, I struggled with dyslexia. Eventually, I found my confidence on the baseball field. I wrote this book, Ben a… Thu, 00:18 : RT @ GavinNewsom : Tune in now. Thu, 00:18 : RT @ GavinNewsom : I’ll be live in just a few minutes. Tune in. YT: https://t.co/wIRDNhkhPD FB: https://t.co/IBKRx7MZmT TW: @ CAgovernor Thu, 00:18 : RT @ GavinNewsom : CA’s large-scale testing and early detection systems have found the Omicron COVID-19 variant in California. We should assu… Thu, 00:19 : RT @ grantcohn : Jimmy Garoppolo is a good quarterback, but not good enough to win a Super Bowl. We learned this two years ago. Play Trey Lan… Thu, 00:19 : RT @ nwagoner : #49ers DE Nick Bosa, LT Trent Williams and RB Elijah Mitchell all get rest days today. Thu, 00:19 : RT @ TimMaxwell22 : Luke Walton was a bad coach. This is a bad roster. One is not exclusive of the other. It’s really not that hard. Thu, 00:19 : RT @ robreiner : There are no words vile enough to describe someone who, knowingly infected with a highly contagious deadly disease would wal… Thu, 00:19 : RT @ BernieSanders : Abortion is a constitutional right. Thu, 00:19 : RT @ RepBera : Today, the Supreme Court is hearing a case that could threaten women’s constitutional right to access reproductive care. Let’… Thu, 00:19 : RT @ TheRickyDavila : The NRA is a terrorist organization. Thu, 00:19 : RT @ TimHannan : Donald Trump belongs in a fucking prison cell. Thu, 00:19 : RT @ mmpadellan : Raise your hand if you've ever been bullied before in school but didn't murder a bunch of classmates.🖐️ Thu, 00:19 : RT @ davidhogg111 : You’re trying to ban abortion? I thought bans never work 🤨 Thu, 00:19 : RT @ RBReich : Just quietly pointing out that nobody ever asks “how will pay for” the $778,000,000,000 defense budget. Thu, 00:19 : RT @ RBReich : Let's talk about it: https://t.co/o29LsLvP2F Thu, 00:20 : RT @ mikebonin : More solutions to homelessness are coming to the Westside! Today the City Council approved the 140-unit Venice Dell Communi… Thu, 00:20 : RT @ mikebonin : Venice Dell will provide 136 affordable and supportive housing units to address housing affordability and homelessness: ✅68… Thu, 00:20 : RT @ mikebonin : The project will include: on-site case managers and mental, physical, and educational supportive services; community spaces;… Thu, 00:20 : RT @ mikebonin : And the project, from Venice Community Housing and Hollywood Community Housing Corporation. will not only preserve public pa… Thu, 00:20 : RT @ mikebonin : I support a broad range of housing and services to address homelessness, including shared housing, motel conversions, master… Thu, 00:20 : RT @ mikebonin : It's extremely difficult to find locations for affordable housing on the Westside. But encampments are unacceptable, and 5 p… Thu, 00:21 : RT @ RideSacRT : The December edition of the Next Stop News passenger newsletter is now available online at https://t.co/n3tUpPpiGd ❄️ https:/… Thu, 00:21 : RT @ RideSacRT : In this edition: ⛸ Ride SacRT to enjoy holiday magic at Downtown events 🔎 SacRT is hiring! Join as at an in-person hiring e… Thu, 00:21 : RT @ RideSacRT : Ride FREE on the SacRT Holiday Bus starting today. The holiday bus travels on a different route everyday through Sunday, Jan… Thu, 00:21 : RT @ UFCW8 : Why the Retail Industry Is Fighting #Vaccine Mandates What the biggest retailers are not doing is the one thing the White House… Thu, 00:22 : RT @ marwilliamson : None of this will stop unless we make it stop. Begin by supporting candidates who are willing to point out the absolute… Thu, 00:22 : RT @ LeftistQueenBee : when people on capitol hill talk i only hear the sound the teacher from charlie brown made. Thu, 00:22 : RT @ Vote_CNP : Only in America… Thu, 00:22 : RT @ Vote_CNP : In Sacramento we have seen a skyrocketing homeless crisis and Hooverville (Bidenville?) like settlements begin to grow and be… Thu, 00:22 : RT @ ScotNational : Take a look at today's front page 🗞️ Support for Scottish independence skyrockets to 55% 🚀 https://t.co/fOthjg15Xk Thu, 00:22 : RT @ SiebeforORD1 : WHY THE HELL ISN'T PORTLAND CALLING FOR A PROTEST TOMORROW? A disabled man in a wheelchair was just shot 9 times in the… Thu, 00:22 : RT @ SiebeforORD1 : https://t.co/qxLCub3Ki7 Thu, 00:22 : RT @ Vote_CNP : The US is in a state of social and political collapse. Not even California can save America now, so let us prepare to stand… Thu, 00:22 : RT @ marwilliamson : If this policy had been in place, George Floyd’s murderer would be free today. Thu, 00:23 : RT @ KatieHill4CA : I didn’t think it was possible to become more pro-choice than I already was, but after 7 months of pregnancy all I can t… Thu, 00:23 : RT @ CallForCongress : This was a horrific murder of a disabled man in a wheelchair by police And we wonder where our kids get the idea that… Thu, 00:23 : RT @ anthonyzenkus : Wouldn't it have been nice if Joe Biden hadn't paved the way for misogynist Clarence Thomas by being a jerk to Anita Hil… Thu, 00:23 : RT @ NWS : Mother Nature today. Probably. https://t.co/yYZg9wOurb Thu, 00:23 : RT @ NWS : Seriously though, expect temperatures 30-40 degrees warmer than average with many records broken through tomorrow across the Centr… Thu, 00:23 : RT @ Vote_CNP : Exactly this. However you feel about the US, it’s not built to last and no aspect of the status quo can save it. Build resi… Thu, 00:23 : RT @ peterdaou : As the most vocal Hillary Clinton supporter of 2016, I think it's time to put to rest the absurd notion that @ SusanSarandon … Thu, 00:23 : RT @ Vote_CNP : America is falling apart and no aspect of the status quo can reform or fix it. Thu, 00:23 : RT @ DrCSWilliam : Lol I'm laughing so hard that the managers think I'm not going to call the corporate office about this Yeah no. There is… Thu, 00:23 : RT @ DrCSWilliam : And if you can't do your job I guess I'm going to have to contact your boss and keep escalating this up the ladder Thu, 00:23 : RT @ carbonatefan : I am striking bc I am overworked and bc otherwise I stand to lose nearly 40% from my pension. Moreover, I am striking on…