My tweets

  • Sun, 23:52: RT @JTHVerhovek: Biden camp reaction to Trump's comments on testing tonight from @KBeds: "Many of Trump's words have divided the country. M…
  • Sun, 23:53: RT @ProjectLincoln: .@realDonaldTrump, your rally in Tulsa was a flop. You've probably heard this before, but it was smaller than we expect…
  • Sun, 23:53: RT @jheil: There is only one word to describe this performance of Trump’s in Tulsa: pathetic. And one conclusion to be drawn: he’s finished…
  • Sun, 23:53: RT @TheRickWilson: A+ Twitter Content
  • Sun, 23:53: RT @MeidasTouch: The official head count for tonight’s #TrumpRallyFail was 6,611 people. Here’s an experiment. Can this tweet get more ret…
  • Sun, 23:53: RT @gtconway3d: RAMP/WATER 2020
  • Sun, 23:53: RT @matthewamiller: So when we all get done laughing at crowd size (which, to be clear, I’m not ready to do yet) isn’t the big takeaway fro…
  • Sun, 23:53: RT @AndrewFeinberg: From a Trump campaign staffer: @JoeBiden should have to report our costs to the FEC as a contribution to his campaign.
  • Sun, 23:53: RT @SteveSchmidtSES: THE AGONY OF DEFEAT. Corpulent, disheveled, weak, broken and defeated, Trump returns to the White House. He thrilled…
  • Sun, 23:53: RT @morningmika: My question is, why didn’t they use the empty seats to help people social distance? People could have sat with open seats…
  • Sun, 23:53: RT @BillKristol: Bolton is a rock-ribbed conservative. There’s not a RINO bone in his body. He was Trump’s national security adviser for 17…
  • Sun, 23:53: RT @joelockhart: Funniest thing I’ve heard in awhile. Republican Senators saying Bolton should have testified in the Senate. All of them…
  • Sun, 23:53: RT @neal_katyal: I've read the Bolton book. I think Bolton should definitely testify, and fast.
  • Sun, 23:53: RT @RadioFreeTom: Wait for it at the end.
  • Sun, 23:53: RT @tribelaw: As long as Berman’s deputy, Audrey Strauss, takes over until a successor is confirmed to head the US Attorney’s Office for SD…
  • Sun, 23:54: RT @danielsgoldman: We need answers for why Berman, Trump’s own nominee, was fired just 5 months before the election. I am not aware of tha…
  • Sun, 23:54: RT @McFaul: I flew on Air Force One many times. The TVs worked just fine. But we didn’t spend a lot of timing watching television. We were…
  • Sun, 23:54: RT @reedgalen: It should win the Pulitzer. The image so perfectly encapsulates a man realizing, after decades of bending reality to his wil…
  • Sun, 23:55: RT @GavinNewsom: ❤️
  • Sun, 23:56: RT @hayleeonfire: @AyoCaesar As a Californian, I’m here for your support of an independent california 🍊🍊🍊 @Vote_CNP @YesCalifornia