Wed, 12:22 : Hey, I just started playing this Spider Solitaire game and it's easy time killer! You'll love it too, try it https://t.co/DojIWLo63b Wed, 13:31 : I'm earning #mPLUSRewards in #SpiderSolitaire . https://t.co/G4RwiGviZU @ spidrsolitaire Wed, 14:14 : Yayy! I won a game of Solitaire. Beat me if you can. https://t.co/eK2RShNXxD #Cardgame #Solitaire #Patience … https://t.co/kjqy2DKier Wed, 14:14 : I'm earning #mPLUSRewards in Best #Solitaire #CardGame . #indiedev #indiegame . https://t.co/8da0QRylIe @ BlacklightSW Wed, 14:50 : I'm earning #mPLUSRewards in #WordSearch with a twist. #WordGame #wordfind #indiedev #indiegame . https://t.co/KmziK0oKRE @ BlacklightSW Wed, 15:20 : I'm earning #mPLUSRewards in #MrHangman #wordpuzzle game. #indiedev #indiegame . https://t.co/qraHkB4kxN @ GameHangman Wed, 15:39 : I'm earning #mPLUSRewards in Flip Da Coin Android. https://t.co/4da5IwAaX0 Wed, 15:42 : I'm earning #mPLUS Rewards with #FlipDaCoin ! https://t.co/hSsUNl4EAs Wed, 15:43 : I'm earning #mPLUSRewards in Cut Da Deck Android. https://t.co/DDIEbUPGnE Wed, 15:51 : I'm earning #mPLUS Rewards with #CutDaDeck ! https://t.co/XCgkXQBFrX Wed, 15:52 : I'm earning #mPLUSRewards in Roll Da Dice Android. https://t.co/mYkEPRoZbl Wed, 15:54 : I'm earning #mPLUS Rewards with #RollDaDice ! https://t.co/C2yU8Mklw0 Wed, 16:01 : I'm earning #mPLUSRewards in Tap Da Cookie Android. https://t.co/udj2ktkrYr Wed, 16:11 : You can be knowledgeable and speak, but a wise one listens. https://t.co/CCMNd93AMD #TapDaCookie Wed, 16:37 : I'm earning #mPLUSRewards in https://t.co/6DgqVGH7ft for Android. https://t.co/0dAuuxztFc @ dictionarycom Wed, 17:53 : I'm earning points with #CricketRewards https://t.co/D2s01HZNmW Thu, 11:33 : I'm earning #mPLUSRewards in #SpiderSolitaire . https://t.co/w1ZdzTTZP9 @ spidrsolitaire