saotomeranma9404 : Konnichiwa,Ukyo-chan.:-) Ukyochan52 : konnichiwa Ukyochan52 : how are you doing? saotomeranma9404 : Fine,arigatou.;-) Ukyochan52 : good to hear saotomeranma9404 : I actually feared that that extreme Akanist using the handle "Solomon's Nightmare" was going to ruin my board a couple months back.x.x;;; Ukyochan52 : uh huh saotomeranma9404 : He had no shame in his mutual bashing of both the Ranma/Ukyou and Ryouga/Ukyou pairings and accused me of being "cowardly" just for deleting the problem threads from the Ukyou sub-forum and keeping order.I don't want to imagine how bad it would have gotten had I not banned him. Ukyochan52 : oh wow when did all this happen? saotomeranma9404 : He had insulted my previous rebuttals in 2 old and now deleted threads:"Ukyou's Fiancee Status" and "Matchups for Ukyou" that originally got their "problem" status from a user that actually disappeared after posting those threads.The original poster also wrote a shady fic titled "The Better End" which was anything but.Back to the "Solomons Nightmare" fiasco:Whenever I rebutted him and defended myself,he got even more persistent and hostile;and it didn't end when I closed and eventually deleted the problem threads.He continued to insult me and my Ranma fiancee preferences to the point that I banned him.Thank goodness it's been a couple of months.My board has gotten better newbies on it since. Ukyochan52 : ah okiee Ukyochan52 : i'm sorry i haven't been on as much...work...you know saotomeranma9404 : He even insulted my ezBoard signature... Ukyochan52 : bleah that guy is just a trouble maker saotomeranma9404 : So far,I have every issue of Newtype USA and the American "Shonen Jump." Ukyochan52 : cool i just the newtype jan saotomeranma9404 : They seem to mention seiyuu more than in Animerica. Ukyochan52 : yeah newtype is very expensive though saotomeranma9404 : At least even the single issues that I've been purchasing are worth every penny.I may even want to order a subscription.:-) Ukyochan52 : subscription is about 90.00 Ukyochan52 : i think saotomeranma9404 : I know.It's 12 issues for the price of buying 9 single issues.I also want to get a Shonen Jump subscription too. Ukyochan52 : ah well its worth it Ukyochan52 : :-) saotomeranma9404 : I definitely want to order a Shonen Jump one while the "charter rates" are still in effect.I actually ended up working 12 straight days last month. Ukyochan52 : uh huh cool saotomeranma9404 : I don't watch Yu-Gi-Oh,but actually though that the manga had an understandable plot. Ukyochan52 : yu-gi-oh is an okay anime saotomeranma9404 : Unfortunately,the DVD's seem to lack a Japanese audio option.:-( Ukyochan52 : of course saotomeranma9404 : On a bright not,not only has "CardCraptors" officially left the airwaves,the video/DVD release of the edited CCS has also been cancelled. saotomeranma9404 : Oops..that's "bright note,"not "bright not."^^;;; Ukyochan52 : yes it is saotomeranma9404 : If there only was a domestic DVD release of the uncut/subbed "Pocket Monsters..." Ukyochan52 : well who knows if there will ever be one *shrugs* saotomeranma9404 : They skipped episodes due to fanservice-oriented content. Ukyochan52 : of course they would... Ukyochan52 : the censors you know saotomeranma9404 : However,certain members of the original Japanese cast do also voice characters in the dub. Ukyochan52 : like pikachu saotomeranma9404 : Is it really voiced by Ikue Ohtani in both the Japanese and American versions?I do know that she does voice a character in the dub. Ukyochan52 : yes saotomeranma9404 : Strangely,as opposed to the Japanese version where she voices Musashi(Jessie),Megumi Hayashibara voices Pidgeotto in the dub. Ukyochan52 : really? Ukyochan52 : i didn't know that... Ukyochan52 : hey i gotta go its almost dinner time jaaa nee Ukyochan52 signed off at 6:26:58 PM.(01-08-2003) Getting back into the rhythm in a big way...