Thu, 22:48 : RT @ AdamKinzinger : If I told you the NSA was reading your Facebook (they aren’t) you’d be outraged. If I tell you the Chinese Communist… Thu, 22:48 : RT @ itsJeffTiedrich : need a good laugh? Jim Jordan's lawyer tried to phone Alvin Bragg and whoever answered the phone at Bragg's office hun… Thu, 22:49 : RT @ CalltoActivism : A Utah parent has utilized a new law that permits the removal of "pornographic" books from school libraries and request… Thu, 22:49 : RT @ 1capplegate : I thought my last tweet was enough. But then my heart said something else. No rage. If Candace wants to get on the phone w… Thu, 22:49 : RT @ gtconway3d : Interestingly, this is exactly the kind of post I would put on social media were I a target in a criminal investigation and… Thu, 22:49 : RT @ JoJoFromJerz : This should have been over when he mocked a disabled reporter. Thu, 22:49 : RT @ OmarRiverosays : BREAKING: Wall Street Journal drops bombshell, reveals that Elon Musk’s Twitter is now a whopping $13 billion in debt d… Thu, 22:49 : RT @ POTUS : Today, 13 years after it was signed, the Affordable Care Act hasn’t just survived – it’s stronger than ever. 40 million people… Thu, 22:49 : RT @ glennkirschner2 : I look forward to history recording AG James, DA Willis and DA Bragg as the trifecta of Trump accountability. https://… Thu, 22:49 : RT @ TristanSnell : BREAKING: Manhattan grand jury not meeting today. Indictment likely delayed until next week. Yet this raises a possibili… Thu, 22:50 : RT @ Gryffindor4905 : The Republican Party is a nationwide criminal enterprise, the American Mafia 2.0 with Donald Trump as the boss, which i…