My tweets
- Fri, 00:15: RT @CalltoActivism: BREAKING: U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson has ruled that Donald Trump can be questioned under oath for Peter Str…
- Fri, 00:15: RT @CalltoActivism: JUST IN: President Biden has just arrived back to United States after his historic trip. I don’t care what any MAGA t…
- Fri, 00:15: RT @CalltoActivism: I don’t care what trumped up BS smear campaigns MAGA Republicans are trying to pull against Pete Buttigieg. Does he ha…
- Fri, 10:41: RT @krassenstein: To all of those on the right attacking those who support the initiative to #BoycottHeineken because of the company's cont…
- Fri, 10:41: RT @krassenstein: @real8BuckChuck I'm not defending them or supporting them. I'm merely stating the facts. I believe that everyone has t…
- Fri, 10:41: RT @IRatmiroff: @krassenstein @real8BuckChuck It is too difficult for them to understand your point! For them everything is black or white!…
- Fri, 10:42: RT @SuzyQsys: @krassenstein Hypocrisy is a big thing for the GOP. This is yet another fine example.