Wed, 12:47: RT @morethanmySLE: We ALL could learn something about compassion, empathy and kindness from watching President Jimmy Carter! He inspires me…
Wed, 12:48: RT @IannoneSr: I still believe Jimmy Carter to be one of our best presidents!
Wed, 12:48: RT @tlhicks713: In 2015, Jimmy Carter was diagnosed with brain cancer. In 2019 he broke his hip at age 95. The same year, he fell at home r…
Wed, 12:48: RT @morethanmySLE: Did you KNOW that Jimmy Carter campaigned on National Health Insurance? Ronald Reagan snickers in the background in the…
Wed, 12:48: RT @mmpadellan: If Twitter is going to keep President Jimmy Carter trending for 3 days in a row, I wish they'd add a note like "STILL ALIVE…
Wed, 21:02: RT @demstrongusa: @riteaid @danberger Have we actually become a society where we can impose our personal beliefs on others at a risk to the…
Wed, 21:08: RT @PartyPolitical7: No one gives a crap what Amy thinks. Can she not fill a prescription for birth control? Will she not sell condoms? Amy…
Wed, 21:09: RT @fishy1958: @PartyPolitical7 Why did she go to school, then get a job as a pharmacist, if she doesn't believe in vaccinations?
Wed, 21:11: RT @danberger: .@riteaid did you know that the location on Vista Ave in Boise, Idaho cancels Covid vaccine appointments because the pharmac…
Wed, 21:11: RT @danberger: I explained to her that I’m immunocompromised and am traveling internationally on Monday so she is calling other pharmacies…
Wed, 21:11: RT @danberger: .@riteaid offers Covid vaccines and boosters in all of their locations (I scheduled the appointment online) but apparently i…
Wed, 21:11: RT @danberger: UPDATE: A district manager, Ryan, called me and told me that Amy rarely works at a customer facing job because of this. She…
Wed, 21:12: RT @rosebudsx95: @danberger @riteaid Today, there have been 1,140,015 total US covid deaths, 5378 of those in Idaho. There are currently 3…